Monetise ACTIVELY monitors traffic for Fraud. If we detect Fraud, your account will be made inactive pending further investigation.
All web sites, newsletters, companies, or individuals need official approval from Monetise before they can become an (Affiliate, Publisher Partner). Only web sites and newsletters that have been reviewed and approved are permitted to use the programs. Monetise reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval on any web site, newsletter, company, or individual for any reason, whatsoever.
In order to be eligible for “Leads Program” (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) approval, all web sites and newsletters must meet the following criteria:
- Be written in English and contain only English language content
- Have a top-level name
- Be fully functional at all levels; no “under construction” sites or sections
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited for click approved affiliates
- The content of the web site and/or newsletter cannot contain any adult content nor link from, or to, any adult materials including but not limited to:
- Explicit, vulgar or obscene language
- Posting or referencing of sexually explicit images or other offensive content
- Promotion of adult services, such as phone sex or escort services
- The content of the web site and/or newsletter cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights including but not limited to:
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Investment, money-making opportunities or advice not permitted under law
- Gratuitous violence or profanity
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others or to you
- Promotion of illegal substances or activities such as illegal online gambling, how to build a bomb, counterfeiting money, etc.
- Software Pirating (e.g., Warez, Hotline)
- Hacking or Phreaking.
- Any illegal activity whatsoever
- Any questionable or controversial subject matter
- Any spoofing, redirecting, or trafficking from adult-related web sites in an effort to gain traffic
- You cannot place our advertisements into your framed environment, unless approved by MonetiseHere in writing.
In order to be approved as a “Click Program” (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner), all web sites and newsletters must meet the following criteria:
- Be approved as a “Leads Program” (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner)
- Be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered around making money off of our Advertisers
- Cannot offer incentives to users to click on ads; incentives include but are not limited to awarding them cash, points, prizes, contest entries, etc.
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited
If you fraudulently add leads or clicks or inflate leads or clicks by fraudulent traffic generation (as determined solely by Monetise, such as pre-population of forms or mechanisms not approved by Monetise), you will forfeit your entire commission for all programs and your account will be terminated. Monetise reserves sole judgment in determining fraud, and you agree to this clause.
It is the OBLIGATION of the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) to prove to Monetise that they are NOT committing fraud. Monetise will hold your payment in ‘Pending Status’ until you have satisfactorily provided evidence that you are not defrauding the system. We flag accounts that:
- Have click-through rates that are much higher than industry averages and where solid justification is not evident
- Have ONLY click programs generating clicks with no indication by site traffic that it can sustain the clicks reported
- Have shown fraudulent leads as determined by our clients
- Use fake redirects, automated software, and/or fraud to generate clicks or leads from our programs
Filling out this form constitutes an agreement between Monetise and the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner). The commission payment that is generated to the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) varies per registered subscriber to the programs offered and/or per clicks. This commission payment is made approximately 15 days after the end of the month and no commissions are confirmed prior to the 15th unless specific written confirmation from us. Delinquent Advertiser payments received by Monetise will be credited to the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) in the month that they are received. Monetise does not guarantee payment to the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) if the Advertiser does not pay Monetise.
Commission payment totals must exceed £50.00, otherwise this payment will not be made until the £50.00 minimum is reached. International (Affiliates, Publishers, Partners) (outside of the United Kingdom) agree to a minimum $50.00 (US Dollars) to be reached.
(Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) agrees not to carry objectionable materials on their web site which would revoke their affiliation as determined by Monetise. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) will only run approved banners and text in their advertising of our programs and will NOT create their own banners or advertising text, unless expressly approved in writing from Monetise. Violation of this forfeits your commissions. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) WILL NOT spam or send unsolicited email mentioning or promoting the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) programs. Any violation of this will result in the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) being liable for damages as deemed by a court of law.
All email data collected for third party marketing communications has been lawfully obtained and is compliant with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
If a consumer receives an unsolicited email from an (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) that they didn’t opt-in to, they are within their rights to lodge a complaint against the sender (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner). Monetise Media Limited will provide the recipient with the contact details if they come to us with a complaint.
Editing of an Advertiser’s program images or copy is strictly prohibited. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) will only use approved banners and text to link to an Advertiser’s sign-up pages. (Affiliates, Publishers, Partners) will not mislead people to make it seem that they are signing up for an offer that is offered by the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) site. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) can ONLY use banners and approved text, any other use of link and sign-up processes will result in the loss of all sign ups/leads accrued for the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner).
Monetise reserves the right to terminate any (Affiliate’s, Publisher’s, Partner’s) contract for any reason whatsoever. Termination notice will be provided via e-mail and will be effective immediately. All legitimate moneys due to (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) will be paid during the next billing cycle. If (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) defrauds the system, then payment is revoked as determined solely by Monetise.
You guarantee that all content, products, and services on your web site are legal to distribute and that you own or have the legal right to use any and all copyrighted material. All the private individuals whose names are included in the List Owner’s database have been given adequate opportunity to object to the use of their data for third party marketing communications. The names of those private individuals who have objected to such use have been deleted from the Opt-in email list within 48hrs of the private individuals’ request.
If required all list sources must send emails with their header and/or footer that clearly identifies the sender and provides an unsubscribe link for removal. All emails will be sent prior to going live showing the templates for mailings to see how an email would be received. The source(s) of all data must be checked for compliance with above rules by network or aggregator. It is understood that under NDA’s, sources cannot be disclosed up front, though for complaints or queries, original opt-in source will be provided to Monetise Media LTD or direct to consumer within 72hrs.
(Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify Monetise and to hold Monetise harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from member’s web pages. However the list owner, network or manager will be liable to handle any complaints or queries related to data provenance or permissions. If a representing agency or network for the list owner, you confirm hereby that you have proper legal right to use data on their behalf.
If any (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) violates or refuses to take part in their responsibilities, commits fraudulent activity against us, and/or violates any of the above conditions or others specified in campaign sign-off, Monetise reserves the right to withhold payment and take appropriate legal action to cover its damages.
Monetise reserves the right to change any conditions of this contract at any time. Change notices are sent to (Affiliates, Publishers, Partners) by email, and (Affiliates, Publishers, Partners) are responsible for complying with any changes to the contract within 10 calendar days from the date of change. Failure of the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) to terminate the agreement within those 10 calendar days will constitute acceptance of the changes to this contract.
Monetise gives no warranty, express or implied, for any and all services and products provided, including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This statement expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by Monetise or its upstream providers.
You agree to settle any dispute under this agreement under the laws of England and Wales.
Any legal action taken by an advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity against Monetise for actions of you (the affiliate) that violate these terms and conditions, you accept that Monetise will work with the advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity to divulge your personal information. You also agree that Monetise is not liable for your actions, and you will bear all costs (legal or otherwise) that Monetise incurs if Monetise is sued by advertiser, client, agency, person, or entity.
If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby.
You must be 18 years or older to sign up as a(n) Monetise (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner).