A HTTP cookie (usually just called a cookie) is a small amount of data sent from us to your web browser. Each time you visit one of our sites, your web browser sends us back this text. To find out more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- As an affiliate network, we promote a wide number of offers and marketing links on our site. It is our job to ensure that an affiliated website is paid in return for promoting offers or brands on their website or through other traffic means.
- Whilst these cookies are required for some of our systems to work, we fully respect your choice as a end user, if you would rather not use our services to their full potential, we do provide full instructions on where to find more information, and how to go about removing cookies from your system.
- The reason a lot of things on the internet are either free or heavily discounted is because a website can make money through advertising rather than charging you. It is our belief that allowing this to continue and allowing affiliates to be rewarded for their work is preferable to paying higher costs.
Details On All Monetise Cookies
Below is a list of all cookies implemented by the Monetise system, along with their expiry dates.
|Cookie Name||What we use it for||What we store in it||Expires|
|trk||Used to refer to related offers.||An identifier to reference a consumer across offers.||5 Years.|
|i12345||Used to track the viewing of an advertisement or offer,
where 12345 is the identifier of the offer
|An identifier representing the individual impression that occurred.||Varies, but is typically 30 Days.|
|c12345||Used to track the clicking of an advertisement or offer, where 12345 is the identifier of the offer.||An identifier representing the individual click that occurred.||Varies, but is typically 30 Days.|
|.sess||Used to refer to related offers.||An identifier to reference a consumer across offers.||Removed when browser closes.|
If You Want to Remove Our Cookies
Note that if you do decide to delete our cookies you may end up paying more for goods, and/or not recieving commissions or prizes due to you.
- If you need instructions on how to delete cookies from your browser, please visit this page Deleting Cookies.
- To view and delete flash cookies, please visit this page
- For more information about cookies, what they do and the new EU directive, please visit the Information Commissioners Office: ico.gov.uk.